Monday, June 23, 2008


Happy pride Every body,
Adam and I went to both Dc and Baltimore prides with Art and Mikey, Love pride and have posted most of the pics on the site already.
Shit it has been a really long time scents I blogged. I have reconnected with adam and things are great on that front.
I was operating my own sedan service but the contractor i was working for never gave me a day off so i had to leave that. I been lookin for work for a while now.
Still living at arts (with Adam now).
my other best friend robbie is back from West V. and single again.
art is single still,

any one remember Jason (art's ex b/f)"pictures on website" well he is in jail for a long time, he led police on a long police high-speed chase through three county's reaching speed of 90 in a 45.LOL (stupid!!)

Adam and I are starting an online spiritual store More details on that in future blogs......
The website passed 125,000 unique visitors sents june 3rd 2005 that is excellent... that you to all that have visited and contiue too support my efforts.
thats all for now
lots of love,
sky w,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog