Wednesday, August 19, 2009

post for august 19th SSDD

damn how the hell has it been over 2 weeks sents i posted???

First let me say that i am a huge fan of Big brother the 24/7 reality tv show on CBS. And i am absolutely  hooked on the live feeds best 30 dollars Spent of the summer!!! i want Jeff to win so bad come on Jeff/Jordon!!!!

Ok second thing I want to say is we (Shawn and I) are still looking for a 3rd person to go with us to Roanoke pride on sept 20th we are planning on down the night before (friday) all i am asking for is to share the gas expense!! i will pay for the hotel both nights and even food!!! it is 285 miles though the beautiful fall foliage of the mountains.  

and then lets see MR CSI and i are heating things up lately. he is sooo hott and sometime i am still pinching my self like whole crap he things i am hot. but as of right now we are still officially Not dating i suppose cuddle for 4 damn hours ever time we chill is cool for now!!

Art was away for a week, he went to Rhodes Island, and me and Shawn had the house to our selves, man it is going to be soooooooooo much fun living with him again!! we spent 7 solid days 24 hours a day around each other and actually did not get on each others nerves. we made each other laugh a lot!! and watched a lot of GTM's (gay themed movies). and drank 10 gallons Of cool-aid!!!! no really we did!!

After like 5 years Jared IMed me. I was shocked giving the fact that such time had passed I thought he might be either locked up or dead. he is still in love with and wants to be back with me. That will never EVER happen but at least he is a friend. 

peace for now!!

sky w.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog