Sunday, November 15, 2009

A dimond in the rough world


The courses of true love never did run smooth. Love is a treasure that is precious to keep and to enjoy. It is a canyon of the soul carved broad and very deep. Love could make the time flies and make it flow slowly. Sometimes love is forever, and sometimes it dies. It is a beautiful as a rose and yet it stings like a bee. Love can turn your life into a miracle or into a nightmare but still it worth to try and to love, because after a while it is the most amazing thing on this earth. I am here to find my true love.......... have I finally found Him!!
love you all,
sky w.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have waited so many years to meet someone who can appreciate the little things in life that I do for them, someone who can appreciate the silent snuggling that speaks 10,000 words per second between the 2 souls' high-speed connection that you don't need an internet provider, website and password encrypted entry for to start the communication, but more just a fleeting glance that warms the heart and steels the mind for everything that it must endure for the day. I have met that someone!! A great man who can turn my troubled day around by a brief touch of the lips, or even a reassuring hand on the shoulder while his smile penetrates to the deepest dungeons of the fortress I built around my heart, tearing those walls down with T.N.T. velocity that exhilerates and captivates me to never want to look away. Sky when I began this walk with you, I truly had no idea where it would take us, so I timidly outstretched my hand to meet yours and joined you, but I can not begin to describe the happiness in which you have filled me with, in fear that it may somehow wake the dreamer whose pure dream is now the life I lead. Thank you again for everything that you do to make my world a beautiful place, for the open heart and mind that you greet the world with and mostly for having the patience to keep up the dig for your diamond in the rough. I can only hope that I will be able to bring you the same happiness that you have brought to me in the last 2 months, for I have never been happier. I love you now and until the path no longer has room for 2

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog