Friday, April 16, 2010

the end of an era and the start of something new

I have a confession to make I do not like kids, which is very odd because for the last 12 months I have been a bus driver and before that 3 months for bus monitor. I did this to push my limits, I did this to figure out why I do not like kids and i realized it 3 weeks ago. I do not like the maturity level. You can not have a regular conversation with a 5 year old.

The reason I waited for 18 months to find other job (see below), Is because I did not want to what happened in 08 again. I do not want to be unemployed and making ends meet by doing crappy work!!

well I found a new job Martz/Grey lines in dc I start training Monday at 8am. It is a union job, it is full time, It is not driving kids and watching kids, And it has awesome benefits. It is a little further from the house but it is one shift a day. 8 or 10 hours then go home and not 3 hours go home for 4 hours then go back for another 3 hours.

So wish me luck.........

1 comment:

  1. I don't think luck has anything to do with it, I KNOW that you will do your best, and with that you WILL succeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog