Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Entry for 2/28/06 You never now who you have met

Hello all,

8 years ago in the fall of 1998, I met a man by the name of mad dog, He was a street wise thug from NYC, We became fast friends, and I became his roomate as well as a good friend soon after.He seem to know everone in the south florida area. he got me in to all the clubs ( i was still under 21 at the time). He was soft spoken and very comfortable with him self. he was half portician, half cuban. And gay.

Mad dog had crazy tatoos all over his body, one tat Stood out it to mewas smiley face on his right peckwith the words Elizabeth below it. I had asked him what was the Significancesof it.He said to me "o that is my ex husbans name".

I was completely confussed and was like "What??" hethen explained his lover had decided to go from m to f. (for thoughs of you that do notknow whatthat meansshe was transitioning from manto woman through hormans and evetually surgery.) And that elizabeth was to be comming down for a vist in a few weeks.

A few weeks later I am standing in an airport terminal next to mad dog. he is holding flowers in his hand. And out walks the most butiful woman i have ever seen. she had corse hair tied back and her face was smooth,color of coffee, and she had a very broad chin. I nearly passed out when she and mad dog ran toword each other in the terminal. How could this be I had always seen tranie (a drogatory comment to trans ppl) in the bars look horriable with a 5 o'clock shadow.

she was just stunning. On the car ride from the airport back to the house I was completly charmed and inthrald with her personality and presents. I asked ever question imagineble. Sh answed ever question, with a direct, straight fwd answer.

For a few nights we sat up talking while mad dog was at work. I really begane to see that she was so unique.

She explain to me that she was still able to preform as a man. She was very early in here transition, Her breast where not really showing yet. She told me about her real pation which was the ballroom seen in NYC. http://www.infinitipower.com/ballerina/

She left i thought wow she is really going to be something like a star. Well that is exactly what she became She is has become one of the most seasoned performers in the ballroom sceen.

She is now the mother of the house of latex. You go girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog