Friday, February 24, 2006

Entry for February 24, 2006

As i am looking at my life i see it through a very small window under the stairs, I watch as pain turns in to triumph that turns to tragedy in an instant. MY heart often worn on my sleeve as a badge of honor sits around my neck next to my freedom rings. What i am looking for and what i need is not that hard to follow not that hard to understand

it is not buried under 10,000 layers of shit and yes there has been pain but i have learned that with out pain there is no love (think child birth). When i leave i want to leave behind more then just a name, but a space to be filled by a new born queen, I want to be remember for hope, passion, saying what ever the fuck u want to say , Iwill be remember for but a few things that i am not sure of yet.

I am political because i am passionate, I am loving cuz i am a lover. I am pain for what its worth.

I see daily struggle and so many that have grown so much around me in the past week that i means that soon i will become yet another queen at the bar not the boy toy not yet the troll,

I have found passion is not dead and chivalry as once said "aint for gays honey" Pain is not my only rain at the moment is raining men. shaheed as reinvigorated this tired old queen in to a butter cup of LATE 20 SOMETHING.

Mr. Boston as made a return and so has sleeping till 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog