Sunday, August 13, 2006

Entry for August 13, 2006 what is it about blogging

ok check this out ppl i am sharin a computer that means that when i think of some thing to say it is ither 3 am and i am shit faced or i am 2nd inline to use the computer.

me and will split on the weekend before 4th of july on the 3rd to be spasific. I then started activly lookin to move to Winston Salm, NC with james

Ok james why on earthand in the havenly stars would u tell some one u love them, want to move back together and start a new life with that person, the like be gone from the faceof the planet for 11 fuckin days. that is not how i treat my friends and never my lovers. It is not c razy to call some one and say "hey how u doing ?? I am alive and well and any other ppl reading this that have done the same. if u have not called or e-mailed srcrew u all, friendship takes a few mins a. Day deal with that and the rewards are endless and can not be bought (gary orr)"

so now that being said what elsa is going on. My god have the spirts been comin and coming through. i feel like john edwards on crystal meth!!!

I have been dating the most coolest and down to earth guy i have ever met some one that really so much like me. I am completely done dating some one that is different, thanx oprah for that advice.LOL and he is open very to the possablity of moving to the west coast. Veagas baby, Vegas!!!

I want a good job that is family friendly and that has a place for my crazy ass LOL!!!

So is any one going to get the game of the year madden 2007!!!!!! for ps2??

peace out

sky w.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog