Saturday, August 19, 2006

Entry for August 19, 2006 Regret

There are times in life u wish your could take back an action,take back words that hurt the ones u love. Today i am left with much regret, Alot of pain i have besotwed on some one i love very much, for that i am truely sorry from the bottom of my heart.

I do not know what the future will hold and I can not pretict if this is a date that will haunt me for 20, 30 40 , 50 years. I am how ever forever going to change my actions and I am going to begin speakin the truth and no more lies, for i do not want any more regret in this life.

It is eating at me something that is going to the core of a being. It is a feeling i know very little of. It as if i want to scream untill i go deaf, i go horse and I go to my demize.

I am sorry for theAnger that is still welling up in side,

for the knife u surely must feel i stuck in your side.

I am very apologetic of the respect i have just lost and forthe pain that will surely remain.

For you are my one true best friend and from that i can never hid

I hope that one day (even if it is 40 years from now) u can accept my apologies.

And we can move forward Together.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog