Saturday, December 30, 2006

Entry for December 30, 2006 I am changing!!

In the face of a sea of change i look at my life in a mirror and i look like a fool. O well it sure has a been one hell of a time and i am would not have done any thing different. Now i am heading in a new direction and a new path.

As i sit here on the verge of 30 with 30 million miles behind me. Wow I been to sea and the gulf I lived though the death of a lover, Of a best friend, I dealt with coming out And 10 failed relationships. Many friends and family turning there back on me and i was left in the street on Christmas eve (no not this one) . And i Have survived!!! I survived to carry on what other were unable to. To love it all and take it all in stride.

To Gary (and all the true romantics out there) love is all we got one love. when we wake up in the morning when we fall asleep at night no that no matter what happened in your lives before we met it does not matter now because for our love is the only one that I hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog