Sunday, June 14, 2009

Entry for June 14th 2009 The moves and the lies frineds tell

well School is out, (ie i am laid off). Moving to Winston-Salem, Nc (hopefully tomorrow) to be with James. Last week I moved officially to arts house from eagle st where me and Robbie and Adam were living. Robbie is such a fucking lier he said o it will be OK splitting the rent after Adam moved out and instead he just fucking left me holding the bag and even moved his stuff out when i was away at work. he new i was going to be at work at the time,

Then i asked him if he wanted the dishes and flatware, (in a phone call) cups and the like and he said sure i will come pick them up next week well instead he just left them there to get throughn out by the landlord.

Did I menchen in my last post that I have a car?? Well I bought a 1991 olds cutlas ciera on craigslist for 800$ drives great just replaced the tires among other things and so i am going to drive down to winston. with half my stuff, then a week later come and get the rest of it from the storage place i rented.

One last thing I am skipping pride this year the first time i have not attended in 13 years. I was just not feeling it this year, maybe it was the endless work schedule. or the lack of enthusiasm or maybe it was that it would be only me and art.
there is always next year and i am totally going to cut a check to Walt Whitman Clinic (the benefactor of dc pride) and to GLCCB (the benefactor of Baltimore pride).

I defiantly will be posting very soon ("I got a whole lot of time on my hands") tell then

PEACE...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog