Sunday, June 28, 2009

Entry June 28th, 2009 "O no he didn't"

Ok so First things First!!
I Did NOT move and i Have not even talk to James on the phone again. He is a total fucking coward. Not a real friend, or lover!! He is completely in his own world and I am very very angry about it, Cuz he made me look like a Fucking fool, I left the job, told every one i knew i was leaving Maryland and I sat there waited and he never FUCKING CALLED. SO if u know James Sawyers or are in the Winston-Salem area. He works at the panara bread. Walk-in and tell him "sky says fuck you very much" .
Now with that out of the way I have moved on with my life. I went on this website call OKcupid.com
I messaged a bunch of ppl on there and one in particular has warmed my heart very much, Jamal. He is sweet and kind and a great kisser, and for our very first date I took him to Baltimore Pride with shawn and my self. Then he stayed over that night and i drove him back to the dc area on sunday morning. soooo total time of (first) date was 20 hours. Second date was on a wensday wich was 6 hours and the third ended just 24 hours ago was another 20 hours, You seeing a pattern here we hang out together really well, we shall see you never know, He passed the art and Shawn test with flying colors.

I went back to Durham and the offered me a job I took it, Starts Monday, I really don't want to drive 30+ miles each way every day but at least it will be some extra cash in my pocket, BTW I got my car on the road Legally (instead of just a temp tag that i had before)

On Thursday I am soooo happy to have my car

I have to thank Terry, with out your help I am so thankfull for you alowing me to store it There!!
Art for his constant financial help
Margie for taking me to the DMV
and Jerry for the Other thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am now mobile and will most certainly be planning a massive road trip very soon to visit all of you who I have not seen in like forever,
Message me for details,
love always,
Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog