Tuesday, January 24, 2006


On wensday of next week febuary 1st mikey will be here next to me for a week,

This is not any normal ordinary relationship, we have went years with out speaking and we have went years where we never missed a day with out talking...... (see perviouse blog on how we orginaly met)

When did it get to be 8 years. How is that possable??Many Many ppl have come and gone been a shootingstar with a white hot heat that burned me in the end yet he is still standing therein the back round,how does life passso quickly with out you I might have lost the my mind and self a few times, thanx mikey.

When did i relized he still loved me in that way, Last summer when he said thankyou for u leting me be me.... Is it possable that I had over looked u all thistime. I am sorry u moved fwd and so did i but I guess u where always were looking to the side to see me there also.

Thanx.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog