Thursday, June 1, 2006

Entry for July 01, 2006 happy 4th to all


well,

art shaved his head seee!! wow bald is beautiful hehehe, I need to get a few things off my cheast and sents this is my soap box i AM going to.

Yesterday at 5pm I got my drivers license back. I can now drive legaly again. (not that i have not drivin just about any thing on wheels in the last 9 months with out it)

Ok so now i need to get a car or my car back on the road and change my license by my birthday when it expires!!! why the fuck is it that it always seems to come back togther at the last possable second.

And i guessmeans I will be sitting here in Md for my birthday instead of being where i want to be which in Winston-Salem, North Carlolina.

Another Thing.....Why does Will always have to make me feel like a shit when he brakes a date with me or is a no show!!I easyly fall for guys that take control in a Passive/agrassive way!!

Peace out,

Sky w.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog