Saturday, June 3, 2006

Entry for June 03, 2006

What does friend ship mean to u??

Well in my life I have but a few real true friends.......

friendship means to me waking up in the morning and say thank god I am luck to have some one that cares about my health, my life, my pain, I have some one to care for, some one I can give advice to some one to love and some one that in 5 years u can say remember when and they go yeah man yeah.

Experience is some thing that I have a lot of I have lived in 14 states and had what feels like a million jobs. And I have had to many times kissed toads to hope that they might them princes or princesses (fem guys)

In my experiences I have learned many things that I like and a lot of things I have dislike about my self. I am always in constant change don't blame me for that. I raised my self form 14 yo. With an alcoholic mother and a non execitant father figure. I am just now approaching a milestone of 30 that I am content living in my shell. I am a man that is my best friend and my will. My angel!!

Sometimes I take ppl at there word that is not the way it should be. We should all investigate and explore what some one is saying instead.

When I was 25 I was a quart of a man and now looking toward 30 I am still not quiet half a man I want to be. I have become more emotional but I still lack compassion that is a product of my own environment.

Compassion is friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog