Monday, June 26, 2006

Entry for June 26, 2006 boredem setting in

ok so i am sitting here on a monday night at like 11 pm and i am feeling a RANGE of emotions like

  • let down (cuz the guy i am/was seeing Will cheated on me with his bestfriend and thought it was no big deal)

  • sad that in nearly 28 years of life i have but 2 very close friends

  • lonely Cuz for 3 months now i wanted to see james and he still has not got settled in nc

  • pain in my knees and back cuz of the mountains and mountains of rain.

  • piss off that my work is like hott and cold either working 60 hours or they do not call me to work for a week!!

  • pissed off cuz i need want and have to have my drivers licence. Why the fuck is the florida DMV so fuckin stupid.

  • And finallyemotional starved for a mans touchbut nooooooo will (see above) is "sick" and does not feel like comein over

so that is how i feel...........

Peace out,

sky w.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog