Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Entry for January 11, 2006 brokeback mountain has changed my life

Tonight I saw it, I went about it in the most non trutional way i have ever gone to the movies. Looking at nooutlines and no plot line, I did not read the book or download the movie first. I had a complete open mind.

First let me say the visual aspects of it are unbeleiveable, the mountains, the trees the land scape of what i have been told is breath taking montana. I drove through there twice. 1st time there was way to much snow ( a blizard) 2nd time it was mostly night time.

Now on to the movie If u want to know who i am or what i stand for or what i belive in everday of my life u need to see this movie. If u belive in love, hope joy, lose and saddness are a natual part of life u need to see this movie. If u are gay, bi, or god forbid breeder u need to see this movie. Companionship can be learned and love is eternal.The love we share nowwill out live us.

thanx for stopping by

laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog