Monday, January 16, 2006

Entry for January 16, 2006 A FEW THOUGHTS

Every day I start with a reason to call you to say hello, to say I miss you, that I am sorry, that I need you and ever night I have made at least 3 excuses why I did not. What is wrong with me for not calling and telling you are my one true love? We have known each other for 9 years now.

I have known you the longest of any of my friends or ex's There was years that went by we did not miss a day with out speaking. Now it has been what 5 months, no more like 6 months. I miss youso muchit hurts in side yet inevitable I can not thing of a damn thing to say when I call so I let you ramble for an hour.Is that why you very really call me cuz u think I have nothing to say any more, have we gotten to the point in the friendship that we have nothing left to say. Is it that u do not trust meenough to shear yourdeepest darkest desires. How is it that 5 years I put your ring on your finger, and now I do not even get a call fromyou on our otherholiday x-mass?

My friends say fuck it he does not want to be your friend he isin his own world now. Well I want to be part of your world even just fora min, I was happiest living on nothing in w-s.Or prov at pride when u took yourshirt with your pink hair and ever one was looking at us in front of the world.

The chances ofmebeing your loverare like a million to none. I do not disserve. What I do disserve is closer

I miss you..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog