Sunday, November 6, 2005

Entry for November 06, 2005


When i woke up this mornming i had a reson to smile again his name is john. I call him johnie. I met him on line last wensday. And yesterday we spend the enire day in downtown baltimore. For 7 hours we laughed and joked and kissed (ooooooo baby what a good kisser he is!!! ) he is soooo charming and so much older and wiser then his 17 years on planet earth. I know i am cooing. I am so smitten. his eyes are wide too the whole world but he has no blinders on.johnnie is like a breath of fresh air to my net speak and thiswhole counter culture turned culture why I* meetppl.

I talked to johnnie about 3 hours today we where supposed to have him up for dinner but fucking jason was to damn lazy to go pic him up. that is ok no more soupfor u (I.E. i amj not doing anythingmore for him.) after last week he told me" o ANYTHING U NEED!!.

back to johnnie. his eyes have seen so much his best friend ding 2 months ago in his arms. his long asorted afiar with his ex b/f who is 35 yo. his sister trying to kill him.

mabey i am just a sucker for punishment but the other thing i did today was call adam. o man what a mistake he thought that we where getting back together. no freeking way he is a child of 22 he has no respect for anyone but him self and he just cares about one person him self. ENOUGH SAID............

*I means the ppl closest to me

pic is of johnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog