Sunday, November 13, 2005

Entry for November 13, 2005 well umm ok

It is 12:28am on monday morning. I am sitting on the couch at kimbles house typing on the lap top. And I am feeling so out of place. I belive that for the frist time I am contemplating that I am getting older. So why is this well it is becuz I feel less attracktive I got the first of what i fear is many "your too old" on aim today. Also kimble finds me less disirable. When I question whyhe and I have only had sex 2 times in 3 days. ( we normaly had sex 6-9 times in that same period) he said it was cuz i did not take a shower today. umm I was not born yesterday come on!!!

ok now I made a movie. Yeah people may say it is just crazy to have sex on tape. well screwyou people you don't now how good it feels when you see it brings joy to other people. I look good in it and mabey if u ask nice I will send you a copy.

today Kimble and I went to the Local FYE store and he spent 300.oo dollars on cd's his ex had stolen from him. Why buy when u can download then burn........... I have no idea. More then that He was mad saying he had got nothing in return and just gave and gave..... I was like no I know why you care for these drug addicted kids you want better for them and just remember what goes around comes around.

So now i am still left with the question what do u do when u get older and u are gay.

peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog